Thursday, August 6, 2009

From the Garden or From 1800Flowers

In my opinion, nothing is prettier than a yard full of flowers. I envy the folks who have lavish gardens and can bring cut flowers into their homes whenever they like. I'm not one of them. I've tried. I can't grow flowers no matter how much attention I pay to them, how much money I spend, or how hard I work on it. I have a perennial black thumb. I can't grow plants indoors either. I must have been born without the "green" gene. When I want flowers in my house I have to order them through 1800flowers.

No matter how you get them, from your own garden or from a florist it is worth the effort to have such beauty surrounding you daily. The aroma from flowers is even used in aroma therapy so not only do you get the soothing beauty of a flower you get its wonderful scent to enliven your room.

No comments: